Capela de São Miguel
Located in the University of Coimbra, this is perhaps one of the most beautiful churches in Portugal.
Constituted National Monument in 1910, it is part of the architectural complex of the Paço das Escolas of the University of Coimbra.
Its current configuration is the result of an intervention sponsored by D. Manuel l in the 17th century. XVI, an intervention that is very clear in the decorative style of the Manueline Side Portal, in the windows of the central nave and the cross arch, but the original chapel dates back to the 18th century. XI, having been built shortly after the conquest of the city to the Moors.